An Evening With Opeth ticket for sale...

Dvoters

There is a rain falling
Feb 24, 2002
Canterbury, UK
www.morphusmachine.cjb.net
London 25th September - An Evening With Opeth
I booked a ticket for this gig for my girlfriend, but it turns out she cant make it so I have a spare to get rid of. I will accept offers for this ticket, if needed, none less than £5, seeing as it cost me £14. Any takers? PM me if anyone is interested!

\m/

I'd take it immediatley....that is, if I either:
1.Lived in the UK
2.Could get a plane ride to the UK
I don't live in the UK and I can't get a plane ride....fuck. :yell:
Yeah, I don't know why I posted here either....probably because I don't post in this section of the forum very often... :Spin: :loco:
This is what happens when you don't go to sleep at a decent hour. :loco: :Spin: Oh well...and my post count goes up even more....:Spin:

bah! you could told me earlier! i just got mine last night!

anyway, u can probably sell it to the touts, or some fans that go there and try buy from em. either way u'll prob brake even

Hexxan said:
bah! you could told me earlier! i just got mine last night!

anyway, u can probably sell it to the touts, or some fans that go there and try buy from em. either way u'll prob brake even

A tout, are they the guys that walk around when you are queing up yelling "Anyone got any spare tickets"

That what you mean? Could do that yeah

\m/

Come on guys!! You cant possibly tell me that every single person on this BB that lives in the UK and is wanting to go to this gig has already bought a ticket?! How can you resist a discounted ticket? :p

PM ME NOW AND GET A FREE SET OF STEAK KNIVES!

\m/