Opeth Sydney Ticket For Sale

mindphaser

Still Death
Nov 26, 2002
Canberra, Australia
Visit site
Ok for everyone that missed out on getting their ticket to the Sydney concert before it sold out, today's your lucky day. I have a spare ticket to the concert on the 13th. Whoever is willing to pay the most reasonable amount for the ticket (starting at $50) can have it. Place your bids here or SMS me on 0419144829 and I will tell you by saturday afternoon who gets it. Do not email me cos im not responsible for this ticket, I am just the broker, cheers.

Hey if you don't want to go, then thats your loss jester. No probs mate. have fun on sunday night. The ticket is still up for grabs for die hard fans that wanto go to the greatest gig this month. Post your bids..

Katatonic289 said:
i am bringing my morningrise vinyl, my damnation cd and a mad disposable camera

Very Nice man!
I think we are getting the camera thing happening aswell
I managed to put all my Opeth Booklets in a Playstation 1 case for protection, they fit snugly!
But depending on the amount of people turning up, I won't be greedy, If they say anly one item allowed, then that's fine with me!
Were you the guy last Sunday with the Opeth shirt, coz their was only one?

Schism said:
ha ha, I was the one sitting on the step with a tool shirt, green jacket and backpack.

well, what a coincidence.

youll see me tomorrow too, up the front of the queue getting all the cool stuff.

Why would you come here if already had a ticket u time wasting plebs, wasting time complaining. Complaining about not having the money to buy a ticket to whats gonna be the best freekin concert. I can garuantee i am just as much of a fan as any other guy with a bunch of Opeth cd's, and since when did it turn into a competition. Grow up, smell the coffee, bend over and take it from the devil himself. Im sure your eye's will pop open then. Whats wrong with selling a sold out ticket for a tiny bit more, cos its rare. Its just taking advantage of an opportunity, something of which probably most of you lifeless complainers may ever understand, opportunity. And if I don't sell the stupid ticket, I will GIVE it to a friend anyway.

Sincerely Fuck you,
Kanister

The point is I have a ticket to sell.
If ya want to see opeth. Buy it.

Otherwise fuxx off and stop crying, your farty opinions are not gonna sway me. Im not a charity worker so stop begging.

Try buy a ticket to any other sold out concert and people are making 200-300% profit. Hello