Opeth Sydney Ticket For Sale

kanister said:
The point is I have a ticket to sell.
If ya want to see opeth. Buy it.

Otherwise fuxx off and stop crying, your farty opinions are not gonna sway me. Im not a charity worker so stop begging.

Try buy a ticket to any other sold out concert and people are making 200-300% profit. <b>Hello</b>

Hello? You sound like a complete idiot using this type of words. You capitalist asshole.

:yuk:

SOLD to the extremely grateful spanish guy who wore the Benediction T-shirt. If you read this dude, hi. That show was the biggest spin out.

To all you pussies that have been discouraging me from selling my ticket, thanks heaps, cos I met some rad people at that show from selling my ticket. I only sold one, but I could have sold 4 with all the phone calls. The dude who bought it was ready to pay heaps to see em, but I settled on 40 anyway. Another Guy bought his for 60 from another seller.

To all you nay-sayers, Die in destitution imbeciles.

kanister said:
SOLD to the extremely grateful spanish guy who wore the Benediction T-shirt. If you read this dude, hi. That show was the biggest spin out.

To all you pussies that have been discouraging me from selling my ticket, thanks heaps, cos I met some rad people at that show from selling my ticket. I only sold one, but I could have sold 4 with all the phone calls. The dude who bought it was ready to pay heaps to see em, but I settled on 40 anyway. Another Guy bought his for 60 from another seller.

To all you nay-sayers, Die in destitution imbeciles.

$40.00 was the price it should have been sold for in the first place, good on you man you just gained a little piece of humanity:)

wow... and now you fold to peer pressure over the INTERNET!!! hahahahah you suck more now for not sticking to your guns :p

Thank God for that. Im granted hu-fuckin-manity. By the gods of opeth channel. Shit and I had to put myself out of a whole 10 bucks to get it. I sold it 5 mins b4 the show, thats why it went cheaper.
Cos none of you twats wanted it.
Infact the time I spent trying to defend myself on this dang channel would have easily been worth the extra cash from scalping it.

Yours sinseriously
Almighty Capatalist Nazi

Don't worry too much about it now guys, the concert's over now anyway. I'm just glad that it was so fucking good and everyone would have got their money's worth regardless of what they paid. Anyway hope to see you guys again for the Damnation tour at the end of the year :)

Schism said:
Yes he does, and has a fine point to make, a fan of the band would not overcharge other fans, unless of course that person was a wanker!!

You make a good point there,Rod.

Why try and sell a ticket aiming to make a profit when the gig seems to be far from sold out?