Anyone got the bass tabs to D.N.R.

coolsnow7

Raining Blood
Mar 20, 2004
NYC
I saw the dynamo2000 thing of DNR on Steve's website and now i am obssessed with obtaining the tab, or at least figuring out how he plays the song. im pretty sure it has to be at least similar to the cd version. help please!

man, that was spontanious and doesn't exist on original recording as well as the colorfull bass lines in this particular video the basic bass line goes like a guitar , anyway , hear the original and figure it out.:)

Bassista said:
man, that was spontanious and doesn't exist on original recording as well as the colorfull bass lines in this particular video the basic bass line goes like a guitar , anyway , hear the original and figure it out.:)

ive listened to it and its so low key that you cant hear it. thats what i liked about that particular video, the guitar-type lines. although from what i could hear, what he played was actually similar.

are you man takin' about the similar guitar/bass lines in video or not?because what i heard in dynamo version was a full chromatic solo played in crazy fretless steve's style but it's not as it is on a FSSD recording,anway the key is Db i guess.Oh well, maybe steve will write some shit about it ,i dont know