Anyone here dig ORANGE SKY?

Emerald Sword said:
A very cool band from Trinidad. Talk about a breath of fresh air. Metal, reggae, calypso, and hard rock rolled into one. These guys would be a great Progpower addition in the near future! ORANGE SKY for PP8! So different, yet so intriguing!:headbang:
that sounds extremely badass. they got a site?

by the way, for those of you skeptical about the combination of Reggae and rock/metal: listen to Pepper - Kona Town.

I could see Orange Sky getting a STRIDE like response, in an opening slot. A lot of speculation, and uncertainty, and destroying the festival with a less metal performance than most other bands on the bill, but still maintaining the key components to deserve to be on the stage, and making everyone in the house KNOW IT.

urinalcakemix said:
I could see Orange Sky getting a STRIDE like response, in an opening slot. A lot of speculation, and uncertainty, and destroying the festival with a less metal performance than most other bands on the bill, but still maintaining the key components to deserve to be on the stage, and making everyone in the house KNOW IT.
Fuckinay, my friend!:headbang:

Rider of Theli said:
alright, emerald, alright... I listened with an open mind and you're right... they are good. I can't see myself buying their stuff, but I'd check 'em out at a PPUSA fest. ;)
I will never say I told you so because that's uncool. On the other hand, I'm glad to hear that you think they are a good band. Rock on!:headbang: