Anyone here familiar with PayPal disputes?

You know Mark, there's been a thread in the equipment section going on for some time now about that Caparison and the alleged ripping-off - if you know the other side of the story, I'd be very interested to hear it over there (and would probably be in your own best interests as well)...

Hey Guys im having a situation here too.
I buy a cab about two weeks ago, and haven´t recieve anything, i just recieve an email from the seller about the payment, and when i pay nothing, emailing him without response, and will open a dispute.

Do you open the dispute on ebay first?? or paypal first??
Do you need to email paypal directly.

At this point i want my money back :(

You know Mark, there's been a thread in the equipment section going on for some time now about that Caparison and the alleged ripping-off - if you know the other side of the story, I'd be very interested to hear it over there (and would probably be in your own best interests as well)...
Eh...I'd rather not get involved in it. It really has nothing to do with me, and I'm a firm believer in not getting into other people's personal crap on the internet.

Eh...I'd rather not get involved in it. It really has nothing to do with me, and I'm a firm believer in not getting into other people's personal crap on the internet.

If there was another side to this story, then why hide it? TBH, seems like remy is a twat. All I can do is call it how it is documented in that thread. Arent you ashamed to associate with someone like this? I dont like to see this crap as much as Hexthenet and whilst i am not having a go directly at you, surely you could help this dude out to get his money back if he is in your band?

There isn't really another side to the story. I fucked up. This has gotten out of hand (because of me), and I'm trying to settle it now. Before you reply to this post, read what I just posted in the actual For Sale thread.