anyone in need of a keyboard player?

Alyona

I have his hat
Feb 4, 2002
London
Visit site
man, I need to join a band! I want to play the keyboard again, I haven't played for a while but I am very good and need someone to take me under their wing for a while and you'll see how I can grow. hehe!

if anyone wants me-you need to be in london!

thank you thank you!

thank you very much!

Have a look in terrorizer for ads, otherwise place one and see what the response is (ie, terrorizer, loot even kerrang(!)). Personally I didn't have much luck this way and getting the band together relied more on random people meeting than anything else...

What type of music do you want to be doing? How serious do you want the band to be? How much time are you willing to put in?

I can have a listen...:)

Originally posted by 7 Dying Trees
Have a look in terrorizer for ads, otherwise place one and see what the response is (ie, terrorizer, loot even kerrang(!)). Personally I didn't have much luck this way and getting the band together relied more on random people meeting than anything else...

What type of music do you want to be doing? How serious do you want the band to be? How much time are you willing to put in?

I can have a listen...:)

This is true, if it wasnt for our vocalist we would still be an incomplete band without a second guitar player. He also got us some other members but with all others one way or another it did not worked out. Now this is where it gets interesting. I met our drummer and my personal Friend Noe at school. Maria was singing whit a band made out of friends of Noe so thats how i met her. He started talking to our bassplayer in school ( we were both in the same classroom but lets just say my "people" skills are not that good ) and he met Our growler in a school he was at.

So if you think about it i have a band cause Noe is very social ( weird cause he is really shy but once he breaks the ice he makes a lot of friends ) and every band member is somehow linked to him. Most of the former band members ( i guess 10 out of the 14 former band members ) are linked to me wich also speaks of poor social skills.

I met my current guitar player randomly at some party we both went to, talked and ended up jamming. The vocalist came with the guitarist, and the bassist is a freind of ours. Still no drummer, but working on it :(

What do you play then, guitars also? Keyboards? If you play guitars consider learning drums. It could be fun ( extremely fun ), it would improve your guitar skills ( better sence of rhythm can add more color and dimension to your guitar work ) and it can be a workaround while you guys get a drummer.

I used to play a bit of drums when my drummer used to live in the same flat, and have played my sisters kit when I'm at home in belgium (very rare). It did help my sense of rythm, and is far far far too much fun when you get going, but I no longer have a kit to beat up :(

Maybe if I can stop drooling over flashy light rack units and guitars I'll be able to buy one some point ;)

ah! I think I am on to something! I am very very close to getting a band together. me and my mate are going to start playing together and get a band sorted out! it will be fun!

hehe, I also have a couple of phone numbers now of people who need a keyboardist-I will contact them aswell!
I mustn't lose any chances!

To me it´s hard all the time. A fucking nightmare.That´s because recently I´ve become something I´ve always been afraid of. A man with a "vision". And I can´t make the vision real by myself cause I can´t play all the instruments good enough, nor I can do it with my band because they do´n´t share the vision but partially. Frustration!