Anyone know a good place to buy Opeth shirts?

Cama_Zotz

I am a viking. Sometimes.
Jul 3, 2003
Ontario
I need somthing with Canadian dollars, and under $30. All these online stores are really expensive, and I have very little money. u.u'

I need to know this before Christmas. :err:

The Evil Toucan said:
jsrdirect.com
I must say this sight is very slow. I ordered some stuff from them and it took 3-4 weeks to get here (Calfiornia, by the way, which is not a hard place for them to ship to). They do have some good stuff though, if your willing to wait. If you want something before X-Mas, go E-Bay. Buy off a seller with good feedback and you'll probably get it in 10-14 from the date you send out your payment (if you use a credit card or paypal of course you'll probably get the item in a week).

E-Bay dosent have the two shirts I need. My friend wants the Still Life/Still Death, and I'm getting my cousin the 'tour one', as people call it, with Opeth on the front and them on the back.

JSR comes through but can take a long ass time. Go to the Metal Merchant they have that shirt and even harder to find shirts like the Orchid, Morningrise and MAYH tees. Awesome merch site for just about every band.

DreamingofUr said:
JSR comes through but can take a long ass time. Go to the Metal Merchant they have that shirt and even harder to find shirts like the Orchid, Morningrise and MAYH tees. Awesome merch site for just about every band.

I shall use my Diablo II time to search through this webiste. I will get back to you with my reply after. :err:

DreamingofUr said:
Muhahaha!! Does the band see anythigng from these online merchants?? If so this thread should stay alive so people can buy up some of those shirts. The band pic on the back of the mayh tee looks so damn 70s, lol.

:) *bumps up a bit*

I got the Orchid one for myself :D .

If I wear it to school I'll be killed by wiggers.