Anyone know anything about a band called Arkain

hmstrhuey

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
I downloaded an album called "Thrash" on soulseek, and I really like them, but when I tried to find some info on them on the internet, i came up empty. anyone know about them? Any info would be helpful.
Thanks

N/P-SODOM-AGENT ORANGE

The actual name of the band is Arakain, and the actual name of the album was Thrash the trash. File sharing is a great way to here bandsyou've never heard of before, but it sucks, when shit is mislabeled.
The band is from the Czech Republic, and the Thrash the trash album was thier first. It came out in 91, but sounds like it could easily be 6 years older. They have released a bunch of albums since then, and are still together as far as I can tell. They play (on the album I have anyway) power metal influenced thrash( by that I mean they are not going anywhere near deathmetal, or even Slayer style thrash), with fucking wicked riffs, and rad vocals that shift between mid range, and high pitch (80's) metal vocals.
If you like 80's metal/thrash, then I highly recomend this band. I played them for some friends, and everybody agreed that they ruled.
later.