Anyone know the Uxfest Line Up?

Ian 'E' Edwards

ME(n)TAL AS FUCK!
I was just wondering, seeing as Area 54 are due to play at the Uxfest on Sat 3rd August (Fountains Mill, Uxbridge), does anyone know the line up of other bands due to play? I know Sanctum are playing too, so that should be good, but there is NO information on the internet regarding the rest of this year's line up! Thanks and any help is appreciated!

Who else is up for going to the Uxfest with me to help support 54 out of interest... but I still want to know the rest of the line up?!

dude the full line up is in this years terroizer (teh one with lemmy on front) havent got it with me i left it work i get it tommorow and post tommorow if you haven got it by then

UxFest 2002 3 August 02

Confirmed Line-up:

209, A-KO, ANAL BEARD, AREA 54, BDF, BLIND TO THE FACT, FIREAPPLE RED, FOG DONKEY, FONY, FOOTHOLD, GORILLA MONSOON, INNER RAGE, K-LINE, LABRAT, LEFT SIDE BRAIN, NUMBER ONE SON, ONEDICE, PALEHORSE, PDHM, SANCTUM, SHELLSHOCK, SIKTH, SOMETHING IN THE WATER, SUPERTRIX, THISGIRL, TORNA-K, TRIBUTE TO NOTHING, TWODAY RULE, TWOFOLD, VACANT STARE, ZERO CIPHER

Cheers for posting that Metalman Ian - that must have taken you a while, but it's much appreciated!

Well, with a line up like that I am DEFINITELY going to be there! I love Area 54 (obviously), Onedice, Sanctum, Labrat and PDHM and I am also very interested in checking out the following bands who I've heard good things about: ANAL BEARD, FONY, SHELLSHOCK, SIKTH, TORNA-K, TRIBUTE TO NOTHING and VACANT STARE... though some of them will probably turn out to be nu metal shite! Still... *fingers crossed*

No worries though - I'm certainly going to the Uxfest now, I can't wait! So who's with me for a mass 54 descent onto the festival?! :)

Originally posted by Metalman
UxFest 2002 3 August 02

Confirmed Line-up:

209, A-KO, ANAL BEARD, AREA 54, BDF, BLIND TO THE FACT, FIREAPPLE RED, FOG DONKEY, FONY, FOOTHOLD, GORILLA MONSOON, INNER RAGE, K-LINE, LABRAT, LEFT SIDE BRAIN, NUMBER ONE SON, ONEDICE, PALEHORSE, PDHM, SANCTUM, SHELLSHOCK, SIKTH, SOMETHING IN THE WATER, SUPERTRIX, THISGIRL, TORNA-K, TRIBUTE TO NOTHING, TWODAY RULE, TWOFOLD, VACANT STARE, ZERO CIPHER

:eek: I must be getting old, I've only head of 1 band from that lot :eek:

Labrat are cool, even if they are cunts, if they can get a vocalist... Noisy, funny bunch.

Onedice were one of the bands that I always remember seing loads of time at the Full Moon in Bristol, but can't remember much about them...

Originally posted by Metalman
UxFest 2002 3 August 02

Confirmed Line-up:

Area 54, Labrat, Onedice, Sanctum & Tribute To Nothing ive heard of.

But ive only heard 54 & Sanctum!!!

I've had a Tribute to Nothing sticker on my guitar case for 7 or 8 years.

I've seen them about 6 times at my old local venue, the Harlow Square, but god knows why I have their sticker. They predate Nu-Metal, but take their lead from mid to late 90s bands like Orange 9mm and Dog Eat Dog. More shades and erroneous hand shapes than Metal...

Seen Sanctum and Fony play as they have been on the same bill as my mate's band at the Underworld (didn't think much of Fony at all, have no idea how they've got a record contract)