Holy Rock bands..... i remebered my password and got net access!

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
Hey people
*BIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG Hugs!!*

Long time no see... ive been in the land of fuckdo computer so if anyone has the reinstallation disc for Win ME edition then purlease let me know....... CUZ OURS is corrupt!
also that teaching malarky didnt leave much time for owt else other that sleeping and teaching ( yes they are letting me loose in classrooms - though not at the moment as it is summer- !)

As most of u know i managed to get to the LA2 just in time to see the band get off stage grrrrrrrr...... damn london traffic. was good to catch up with all those i managed to see though... . sucked much ass that they didnt win it- i guess the judges have a shite taste in music... but hey at least robbio was rewarded for all his efforts... hoorah !!!!!

in the middle of moving all my belongings back from uni house so i didnt make the uxfest - hope it was a good un.!!!!

I canne wait til the campfest/ bloodstock week of MADness and alcohol.. u cant bet ur asses ill be in the middle of it!!!!!! hooorah ... im also going to go off to the festival itself on account of sorting out a ticket and wanting to see gamma ray! i wasnt going to go but hey im gonna be camping for days anyway so i can have the best worlds(( are we all gonna got to rock city on the friday night!!??)

apologies if any delay in replying - internet access chances are far and few between, but rest assured i will see ya all soon

and im living in absolute hyperactive tension for the release of the new album OH YEAH BAby!
so what have all you lot been up to while i been out the loop? give us a bit of an update dudes!

smell ya later !

yours crazily

MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hey welcome back MG...
Hopefully you have finally got your PC sorted..... give it a good old thrashing that normally tells them who is the boss..

or was that my boss telling me i'm getting a good old thrashing if it isn't working!!! i forget... problem of being a year older!!!!!!:D

But seriously now...oh if you must... who the hell is doing what for Bloodstock.:hotjump:
There is no gig in town (Derby) as far as i know (confirmed by Paul at the Bloodstock site), there is the gig in Bolton (anyone going to that????) and any other suggestions!! (keep them clean now... ;) ):headbang: