The sales have begun!

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
i just been and hit the sales!!!!!!
total madness , people buying all the things they didnt get for xmas and exchanging the things they did - getting up at 4 am to be in the doors first and they queing at the tills for 2 hrs.
( me - i went to town at 4pm! cuz im a lazy sod and didnt get up til 2! lol )

got me the harry potter phone cover !!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooo pleased!!!!!!! all i need now is potter underwear!!!!!!! or not...

ive still got to find me mate and hit the warner brothers store for an orgy of harry potter buying!!!

also i got me a sexy little corset top for new year - watch out electric Ballroom- here i cum......... er come!!!!!!!!

and i managed to order the marty friedman cd i been wanting - but i gotta wait for it to come from the usa!! arse... oh well i do have it on tape!! need the cd though....

anyone else got any bargins??

Andy- i was in a shop and they had the bangles album playing!! haha im not the only person who owns it!!!!!!!! lol

:loco:

bollocks :(

Got no money till my next wage, which is early february.

Thanks santa for FUCK all. Jeez... i must of pissed off a lot of people not to get anything ;)

i went again today- different town, new options...

got a good bargain for when im teaching. £1 for a christmas cd with the words so i can teach my little childers!!!

and i got some very yummy and usually expensive body lotion that lasts for ages from the body shop. 40% off!! i was well chuffed.....

father insisted i look at suits- ererererere YUCK!!! hes insisting i get a suit to wear at interviews ! arghhhh i cant handle that ! i look like a teacher ! noooo.....

and then i went to the pub. ahhhhhhhh

Well i shopped like a bastard, 3 prs of Wrangler Roxannes (the BEST tight ladies jeans money can buy)

1 pr Gaultier tartan jeans - feckin mental!!

3 CDs for £12 from makro, Appetite 4 Destruction (never had this on cd, Thin Lizzy , Live n Dangerous (ditto) and Andy Williams best of (dont ask, am feelin all 'easy' n 'lounge')

THEN on to flix to see Lord of the Rings, jumped a bit, got a sore ass and cried a bit. - bit like shagging really;)

am now hammering a bottle o red wine and eatin EVERYTING fattening in the house and trying to smoke 40 fagz b4 New Years DAy...

wish me luck

*goes off in a lardy, smoky, derunkked mess*

My wife has dragged me round the sales, clothes and shoe shops galore. My two bargains on Cd for £4.99 each Whitesnake-Live... In The Heart Of The City and Scorpions-Live Bites:D

I think it's the seemingly endless womens Clothes and Shoe shops. Although I did manage to take my wife round Camden Market yesterday which was a bit different for her.:D :D No Dorothy Perkins or New Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats cool! i love camden loads! not been ages!!!

its great not to be looked at like a frreak! ( although for the manson gig last year we were all up there and kept having our pics taken by american and japanese tourists! ) but however much hair dye or piercing u have - theres always someone with more!

but even then its great for everyone cuz theres such a wide range of stuff! even my mum liked it when i took her up there to 'educate' her! lol

Have to admit - newlook and topshop bore ME! bleughhh

yay this post has 54 views! raaaaa

I got the sweeeeeeeetest thing in the sales

A TALKING YODA!!!!!!

He trains you to become a jedi and he has a vocabulary of over 450 words his eyes and mouth move you can ask him questions so gimme a couple of months and om gonna ba a godammn jedi master