Its Official

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
My obsession with 54 is over - Harry potter has become my new love!!

and i missed the bloody programme on BBC 1 tonight! i think im going to cry!!!!!!!!

I NEED ONLY HARRY POTTER!!!!!

erm

NOT!!!!!!!!!

hehe
but i am quite obsessed. and i ma gutted that i missed the programme and forgot to set the video!!! i was so keen, i even sent my mate a text to say watch the prog- then I FORGOT!!!!!!!!!

arghhhhhhh

i went to town with my dad earlier and they had 30 % off all this stuff- writing kits with amazing black paper that had a silver watermark of HEdwig the owl.
the broomsticks, the wizarding book of spells, notebooks.
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

oh yay oh yay!!!! must get , must get!

Area54 ROCK!!!! ye ha!!!

i played the album to my mate to day and he got very excited indeed! he was like ooooohhhhh solos!!!!!! wow!!!!!!

* straps the straight jacket on herself* im getting good at this! lol
maybe ill wear it out on new year!!! itll look top with fishnets !

Went to Movie World (run by Warner Brothers) here on the Gold Coast today, mostly to see their new Harry Potter attraction - it was pretty disappointing, since the Diagon Alley bit was just a hallway with the mocked-up set, not a set of stores you could walk in and out of as I'd hoped...

BUT, it WAS cool to see actual props from the movie, including the snitch and other quiditch bits and bobs :) I wore my Gryffindor tee of course (which I've had for over a year), and had many jealous looks from the kiddies :cool: :lol:

im sooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH I NEEEEEDDD A POTTER shirt-

and u saw stuff from the film!!!!!!

and diagon alley??????? im SOOOO jealous...... :cry:

when i saw the film the other night - we were like- wow we want to go there!!!! that looks like the coolest place in the world- and u get there through wall.
also though we might go to kings cross- to go through the wall to platform 9 3/4 !!! hehehe lol :loco:

oh god- dont fuel my obsession anymore- i STILLLL havent got over missing that programme- noone happened to record it - did they ( says i, hopefully)
to add insult to injury- i got a message from the mate i told about the programme saying he hoped i saw it!!! :mad: :loco: