biggest disappointment and worst day of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

trfhc

New Metal Member
May 1, 2008
i live in toronto canada. and due to the recording of your (cob's) latest album blooddrunk, which i have to say is a masterpiece, we have been the unfortunate victims of not having you play here in the past 2 years. until today, wed april 30. you played the gigantour with megadeth. im sure your set was amazing but you got fucking ripped off....i walked in at 7:40 pm to see you play the solo and last riffs of downfall, your last fucking song... if i may first just say that bodom is my favorite band. you guys are one of the few bands i would pay any price to see, hence the 60 i paid to see you tonight...i didnt care to see megadeth at all or in flames, i paid to see bodom...i think its fucking rediculous you got jewed out of an amazing set and also the fact that you fucking were done by 8 at night. i worked until 5 and wasted my day on a bus getting to the show to have the kick in the balls and miss my favorite band which ive waited for 2 years to see.... i left imediately, i swear to god i was in the building for less than 5 minutes. i sprinted to the front of the crowd, then walked back and left.. you should have seen the ticket dudes look when i said i was just going the fuck home... i hope anyone else who went enjoyed it...the other fuckers at the show didnt all the fags who dont appreciate real metal...fuck the pieces of shit who didnt appreciate how amazing children of bodom actually are....
i just hope you guys come back soon and headline this time, please god dont make me wait another 2 damned years

That sucks dude. I think I heard someone saying "I missed them!" or something after Bodom was finished, maybe it was you? And Bodom got great reaction from the crowd. It was fucking insane the moment Alexi walked out. The mosh pit was the entire first 20 feet, maybe more I couldn't really see behind me especially when I was on the ground along with like 20 or so other people. One dude broke his ankle, I know it was pretty damn scary in all of the chaos but to have to lay there with people jumping on and around you and you cant do shit and it's too loud to let anyone know that you're fucked, would be very shitty, to say the least.

Sorry that you couldn't make it in time, you missed a hell of a show.

you should have researched what time the gates open, the order of the bands, then worked your schedule around it accordingly. it's your own fault.

dude, if it seriously meant that much to you (and I know it would), then you should've gotten there exactly when the doors opened. You said you'd pay any price to see bodom, hence you should've just put up with the shitty bands that go on before them.

dude, if it seriously meant that much to you (and I know it would), then you should've gotten there exactly when the doors opened. You said you'd pay any price to see bodom, hence you should've just put up with the shitty bands that go on before them.

qft

Status
Not open for further replies.