anyone know?

Lazarus

New Metal Member
Mar 25, 2003
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone knew where to get either "the odyssey guitar tab" or any symphony x tab books ( if they've published any). Would be much appreciated, thanks :).

Lazarus said:
I was just wondering if anyone knew where to get either "the odyssey guitar tab" or any symphony x tab books ( if they've published any). Would be much appreciated, thanks :).

There used to be a variety of tab (guitar, bass, etc) on the SymX website, but I don't think it's been added back since the re-design.

--Mike

Wishmaster said:
There used to be a variety of tab (guitar, bass, etc) on the SymX website, but I don't think it's been added back since the re-design.

--Mike

Yeah, they were added recently but there is only a bass tab for the odyssey ( not to undermine the tab or anything, its a nice piece of work) but i'd love to learn the acoustic part of the song, thats all :). Thanks for replying :D

I have full (and extremely accurate) tabs for King of Terrors and Inferno. *E-mail me* (so I don't have to keep checking this thread) if you are interested, I can send either powertab or jpegs.