Anyone knows any good graphic/art designer for album cover

Gujukal

May 19, 2012
Sweden
My band's EP is soon done and we need an album cover for it. The style we are looking for is pretty similiar to a lot of bands that Joey has produced. Anyone knows any good designer for an album cover? We dont want it to be too cartoonish. We are willing to pay up to 300 dollar if its well made.

Could you give some specific examples of what you're looking for? And does a theme matter, or are you kind of open to whatever as long as it looks good?

Could you give some specific examples of what you're looking for? And does a theme matter, or are you kind of open to whatever as long as it looks good?
Our band name is Reason to Regret and the EP is going to be called When Stars Collide. So im thinking of a meteor colliding with the earth, not that specific but something like that. The designer we've contacted are more in to cartoonish art and im not really sure it will work.

#Await the Desolation
I saw your EP cover and some other stuff he made and its really gnarly, definently my taste. Do you know exactly what your EP cover cost?

#Await the Desolation
I saw your EP cover and some other stuff he made and its really gnarly, definently my taste. Do you know exactly what your EP cover cost?

We did a logo and album art for $100, took him about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks to get both back but we did get the artwork preview beforehand and it was all custom not pre-made like some designers do.

I must sadly inform you that the Graphic designer of pit and pendulum recently passed away....

Does any one knows any other designer? premade designs or Custom made? thanks a lot