Anyone like Darkane?

anita_job

Feb 28, 2007
prisonerofstarvation.blogspot.com
Just wondering if anyone likes Darkane on this forum and could recommend what album would be best to get? I really enjoyed "Secondary Effects" off of Layers of Lies but I really didn't like the rest of the album despite listening to it extensively. Maybe my brain is not working right or something, but I found the other songs (or maybe it's their style) to be repetitive and uninteresting.

Any recommendations would be appreciated, I will check them out. Thanks. :kickass:

Rusted Angel and Insanity are my two favorites. You should give Layers of Lies another listen after putting it down for a while. I like the instrumental, Maelstrom Crisis, on that album...

If I had to choose just one, Rusted Angel would be tops.

'Rusted Angel' with Lawrence Mackrory on vocals is good...'Expanding Senses' is good and what I've heard so far from 'Demonic Art' has been good.

Darkane are fucking sick. Got layers of Lies a couple of years back, then the rest. Cant beleive how good the new album, Demonic Art is, the new singer does a fuckin good job.

I stayed with some mates in Sweden earlier this year who are in a band Chine (used to be Chaeostribe) & they just did a gig with Darkane last weekend, they're mates with the band. Also Peter did the recording for my mate's band's demo, n its pretty fucking good quality for a demo.

Oh yeh and one of my mates down here has a Ninja Turtles leg peice & in the background in the city he has the Darkane logo on one of the billboards, it looks mad.

All in all, Expanding Senses, Rusted Angel & Demonic Art are my favourite albums.