Anyone need a ticket for Montreal 12/11??

Eric Paradox

Funeralopolis!
Oct 29, 2005
St. Albans, VT
I just ordered a ticket today for the event off Ticketpro, and realized I'd already bought tickets for it last week. DAMN. If anyone needs a ticket for the event and wants it at 25 instead of the $31 Ticketpro charges, post in this thread and send me an email and I'll set up a time to meet up there.

I was just talking to my brother about going to this concert but not having a ticket. I would love to take it off your hands if it's still available!! I'll send you an email from shortyg2@hotmail.com. thanks

metallimark, I sent you 2 emails but you haven't messaged me back yet.

anyone else, please. I really need to sell this ticket so I don't waste 31 dollars on nothing; like I said I'm selling it back at 25, it's willcall so you'll have to come with me to the booth and you can give me the cash when the ticket's in your hand.

Dude, I'll take it. I went to the show on 10th of Nov. but i wasn't sure if i wanted to go again. I'll go though. I'll be hungover as fuck but that's cool:)
e-mail me at matthewkuiper@hotmail.com and i'll reply right away.
thanks

Matt

Eric Paradox said:
metallimark, I sent you 2 emails but you haven't messaged me back yet.

anyone else, please. I really need to sell this ticket so I don't waste 31 dollars on nothing; like I said I'm selling it back at 25, it's willcall so you'll have to come with me to the booth and you can give me the cash when the ticket's in your hand.