Anyone need more OH/Room samples?

Morgan C

MAX LOUD PRESETS¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 23, 2008
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I think I've got my OHs/Room sounding fairly decent now. Unfortunately the samples I took today have some weird crackling in one of the OHs so I'll have to redo them all -_-
Anyway, would anyone like this? Do you want just OHs or both room/OH mixed in together (as in the clip below)? Doing both OHs and Room for so many samples will just take WAY too long :/ unless someone else wants to do it for me, haha.

Here's a clip of what they sound like (this is programmed.. badly with Drumagog, oh how I hate thee, thank god I switched to apTrigga but it can't do MIDI well)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/324723/OhRoom Samples.mp3

Only 1 crash, 1 splash, 1 hihat, 1 ride, 3 toms, 1 snare, 1 kick. I do have another couple of crashes lying around but they don't sound great, I guess I could chuck them on to take samples of tho. Would just be barebones stuff, maybe 2 variances of velocity. Then use your own samples for the close-mic stuff :)

Otherwise since its such a PITA to use these cymbals I might just do a set for all the drums, separate OH and closemics. We'll see, let me know what you want. I'm happy to record as much as you want.. not happy to chop a billion variances as I'm pretty busy atm, so if you guys want more I can record a ton and someone else can chop them all.

i would do everything for kick/snare (as i think they will be the most used by everyone)