Anyone picked up the new Lamb Of God??

MindInsane

From the vastly deep
Jun 17, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
Oh My God!!!! This cd kicks soooooo much ass!! I love it! It's called As The Palaces Burn and it's the best thing they've put out! Devin Townsend produced it! Pure brutal thrash!!!!!

MI, I was at Tower Records in Santa Monica today and they had this display of metal cd's , got the new Soilwork and Lamb of God , Lamb of God was only 9.99!!! hahah , It sounds better than my downloaded versions , however the production could have been better on the Lamb record. I'm mainly refering to the BASS and Bass Drums.... not as thick as they could be , but overall "decent" production.

Deadly Embrace said:
Yes I've had this for a couple weeks.............glad you caught up......:ill:...
Uh yea..... just like Amon Amarth and Callenish Circle.....the truth is kind of hard to admit sometimes isn't it old wise one
err.gif

hiddenlegions said:
MI, I was at Tower Records in Santa Monica today and they had this display of metal cd's , got the new Soilwork and Lamb of God , Lamb of God was only 9.99!!! hahah , It sounds better than my downloaded versions , however the production could have been better on the Lamb record. I'm mainly refering to the BASS and Bass Drums.... not as thick as they could be , but overall "decent" production.

Thanks for rubbin it in HL....brat! J/K! Glad you bought it...I really dig it..I like the way Devin produces bands...he does a good job I think. I'll have to pay attention to the bass. I just know the lead singer's voice is WAAAAAYYYY better then it has been in previous albums. This is the first one I've even considered buying. I love the straight forward thrashy sound it has...

I bought it at the show they played at the Pound a few weeks ago. Good show, although the High School hardcore kids showed up in full effect, kinda ruining the vibe. Fortunately, it was past their bed time and most of the left before LoG. Lamb of God fucking rules.