Anyone receive MMA yet?

I just received an email today that confirmed my order and said that the CD has shipped. I'm not sure how long it takes for something to arrive from Sweden, but perhaps it will arrive in advance of the street date!

Thorn23TX said:
I just received an email today that confirmed my order and said that the CD has shipped. I'm not sure how long it takes for something to arrive from Sweden, but perhaps it will arrive in advance of the street date!

Just checked my email.....it's on the way! :) Can't wait!!! :loco:

If you ordered from The End Records those were shipped last week and most people already have them if ordered from The End. I don't think those are autographed though.

Got the e-mail 2 days ago.... Can't wait. Are the autographs personalized per owner or is it just band member signatures?

Got mine yesterday. Autographed though I was told I did not make the 300 cut. I am not mad.:kickass: Took 3 days from Sweden to Germany.

I was the 104th person to order it, yet I've received no confirmation email, nevermind the album. I ordered it for my girlfriend on my card (the same which I ordered mine on), she was 284, and she's got hers already.........