Manufacturers defect VIRUS - USA edition

I ordered my CD from Century Media and it was one of the discs with the glitch on it. However, I preordered mine, so it was one of the first batches of CDs out, I'm sure if you order one from there now, that it will be fine. With all that being said, I emailed NB about the problem, told them I had ordered from CM, and gave them my address, and they sent me a new disc about a week later, so in the end I actually have 2 copies of Virus, so it was all good for me.

i bought a copy, it was glitched, i even ordered it, so i really hope they email me back or send me a good copy

ok its been over a week and i still havnt gotten a reply of my email, is this normal? i sent another one just now.... i just really want a cd without a repetitive hissing click noise. :cries: :'( lol

tracks 6-11 have a wierd noise on them, some CDs arent bad but on some you cant listen to the songs, I just got this CD about a week ago and have some of the noise but it isnt to bad for me.

This must be why it took forever for the album to arrive at shops here in my city. Finally the album is starting to appear in stores. I just bought it yesterday and it fucking owns me.