Virus Alert!!!

Hi all, I just wanted to let everyone know that my e-mail was hit with a virus today. It seems that my anti-virus protection handled it ok, but it also seems that the virus may have been able to send itself out of my address book first. It doesn't seem to have been able to send itself off to all of my contacts, but there were a few that I know of. Jim's was one of them, but his mail server denied and returned the mail as infected. There were other mail servers that sent back denial messages, but I'm uncertain as to who's e-mail servers they could have been.

Anyway, everyone please be cautious opening e-mails. My computer is clean again now, but as with all viruses, it's impossible sometimes to be sure, and I may have more of them on the way to me. I apologize if anyone receives this virus from my address book, these damn things are so damned tricky! :mad:

HEY ALL.....

IM BACK..... i had a huge spell there for ages where i couldnt access the ultimate metal website and this b board either.... It was only yesterday where for some reason i could get back here again....!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately i think the guild is almost officially non-existant..... its gonna be pretty hard to progress without a drummer....!!! I guess the time has come to re-work the existing drum trax to a lil higher standard and re-work the old songs over again.....!!

Still waiting desperately for your clairvoyant track EC...

...and...i think i recieved that virus thingy form ya...in fact...today i picked up two of em....!!!

No biggy though..... happens to all of us every now and then...!!

Good to be back...but i see its still very slow...... least we have enough evidence of killer tracks to say...yeah.... we fully rocked at the guild ...... i like seventh son..... the level of playing was huge.....!!

Originally posted by Medsy
HEY ALL.....

IM BACK..... i had a huge spell there for ages where i couldnt access the ultimate metal website and this b board either.... It was only yesterday where for some reason i could get back here again....!!!!!!!!

Yo! How you doing Medsy? Nice to see you back! :) :cool: