Virus Limited Edition

paINflames

Sep 9, 2003
Bonn, Germany
Visit site
According to German Mailorder www.emp.de there will be a Limited Edition with DVD of 'Virus'!
There is no further info about the content, but it seems to cost no more than the normal CD Version. I guess this means it's not gonna contain any other special goodies like the postcards in the 'Arrival'-Box. A bit sad, but as long as the content of the discs rocks as much as I hope, I won't complain!
Btw.: You can't preorder it at Nuclear Blast Online Shop yet, so we will probably get more info from them in the future!

NB published details:

The CD/DVD-version comes along with the "Live in Strasbourg 2004" concert.

ONLY the box has a making-of dvd plus another gimmick.

I'm glad that I ordered the box already weeks ago!

Hey I'm not complaining. But I hope the regular release doesn't include the DVD so I can laugh in my friends faces when they only have a cd. :p

LifeDepraved said:
Hey I'm not complaining. But I hope the regular release doesn't include the DVD so I can laugh in my friends faces when they only have a cd. :p

As far as i know there will be 3 editions of Virus:

1. Normal edition, just the CD
2. Limited edition (digipak?) + DVD, maybe limited to 10.000 pieces or something... don't know...
3. Limited edition Box, limited to 1.000 copies, includes the same DVD as the limited edition CD, a making of bonus DVD and another gimmick, which has not been revealed yet