Anyone See Ihsahn?

Dude this is where i started, then i branched out to Katatonia forum then eventually GMD.
I'd much rather have Enslaved open, their discography is flawless.

Dude this is where i started, then i branched out to Katatonia forum then eventually GMD.
I'd much rather have Enslaved open, their discography is flawless.

If their discography was flawless, wouldn't you want the OTHER band to open...

Then put Enslaved in the middle, then have Opeth close it out.

Your initial post left me with the impression that you wanted to replace Enslaved with Ihsahn on the tour.
Perhaps your intention was to keep enslaved & add a third act (Ihsahn) as an opener.
I like that idea, as long as Ihsahn doesn't cut into Enslaved set list.
I'd rather see 7-8 songs by enslaved rather than 5-6 songs & Ihsahn as an opener.
I've yet to see Enslaved & am probably more excited to see them than I am to see Opeth for the ???teenth time

Your initial post left me with the impression that you wanted to replace Enslaved with Ihsahn on the tour.
Perhaps your intention was to keep enslaved & add a third act (Ihsahn) as an opener.
I like that idea, as long as Ihsahn doesn't cut into Enslaved set list.
I'd rather see 7-8 songs by enslaved rather than 5-6 songs & Ihsahn as an opener.
I've yet to see Enslaved & am probably more excited to see them than I am to see Opeth for the ???teenth time
It just depends on what type of prog you like more I guess, the more black metal kind like Enslaved or the more death metal kind like Opeth.

If their discography was flawless, wouldn't you want the OTHER band to open...

Then put Enslaved in the middle, then have Opeth close it out.
Yea thats what i meant but that brings up a question...for the Opeth/Enslaved tour dates in the midwest is there an actual opener? Or is it strictly just those two?

I don't know. I imagine Opeth being the more 'popular' band would be headliner, but equal sets would be good - not that it matters me as I don't live anywhere remotely close, but in an ideal world...