Anyone seen Destruction and Into Eternity?

ratanda

Sep 8, 2003
Atlanta
Saw the show last night. Into Eternity put on a great show and had good sound. Destruction put on a good show but I didn't like the sound. It was halfway through the first song before I realized they were playing Curse The Gods.

Destruction's set list:

Curse The Gods
Naied To The Cross
Mad Butcher
Cracked Brain
Sign of Fear
Release From Agony
Death Trap
Life Without Sense
Tormentor (I think)
Invincible Force
Uncounscious Ruins
Bestial Invasion
???
Butcher Strikes Back

I will be seeing them on thursday night Feb 15th at Chic's here in El Paso wooooohoooooooo.

nope - I was at Club 29 supporting the ProgPower veterans Theocracy - and enjoying some of their new songs that haven't been released yet. :worship:

And if anyone else would like to hear these new songs, I would suggest you come see them perform next weekend in Douglasville, GA. :headbang:

I was suppose to go but bailed on the 1 1/2 hour drive into Brooklyn in 10 degree weather. Looking forward to seeing IE with Dark Tranquility and The Haunted March 26.

Yngvai X and AngraRules saw it, though. I know Matt could give an interesting review. ;)

I was suppose to go but bailed on the 1 1/2 hour drive into Brooklyn in 10 degree weather. Looking forward to seeing IE with Dark Tranquility and The Haunted March 26.

Yngvai X and AngraRules saw it, though. I know Matt could give an interesting review. ;)

Hey...I was there too ya know... :p

I saw the show...Death Angel was on the bill too and they stole the show....Destruction was horrid to my ears, they sounded like shit, way to loud and the bass players cab speakers were blown, sucked...Into Eternity had a rough start but warmed up quickly and ripped out the last 4 songs, killer stuff....Stu goes a little high on the screams though, he needs to tone it down a little...Pretty decent show over all

Bear

Saw the show last night, everything rocked except being repeatedly hit in the back by people moshing.

Sore as hell now because of it, and not the good after-concert sore either.

...I drove 2+ hours to see the show in NC and it got cancelled last minute. As I walked in the doors, they told me IE and Destruction would not be playing. They said the bands were sick, didnt like the sound, and the place was small. IE is one of my fav. bands so I was extremely upset. All I know is what the venue told me and what IE has said...I just hope the band schedules an NC date sometime in the near future cause I've been bummed ever since Thursday night. To all the ppl that have seen or will see the show, I hope you enjoy it. I know I would have.

I saw them Tues night in Philly. I thought Destruction was fuckin killer!!! Definetely worth the wait. Into Eternity sounded a little bit better than the other 5 times I've seen them(they open up for everyone it seems).I still don't like them. BTW, Schmier announced KREATOR/DESTRUCTION/SADUS tour in the future... can't fucking wait!!!

I saw the show last night but I was kind of dissapointed. I love Into Eternity, but they didn't really do anything for me live. Destruction was decent but the sound sucked. I'm excited for the Kreator/Destruction/Sodom tour though.

I saw them Tues night in Philly. I thought Destruction was fuckin killer!!! Definetely worth the wait. Into Eternity sounded a little bit better than the other 5 times I've seen them(they open up for everyone it seems).I still don't like them. BTW, Schmier announced KREATOR/DESTRUCTION/SADUS tour in the future... can't fucking wait!!!

Sodom, not Sadus.

Last night was plagued by serious sound problems. I was on the rail in front of the vocalists, and during Into Eternity's set the monitors went completely out for their singer. I felt for him.
Destruction I thought was still pretty awesome, but maybe that goes along with the smoke, strobe lights, and the slightly delirious state I may have been in. I still say kudos for playing for so long (since the 80s, I mean), and I wish more people had come out to see them.

Destruction, Sodom AND Kreator?
=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
:worship:
Seeing this show tomorrow night in Orlando!!!
Nailed to the crossssssssssss :headbang:

I found out about the Baltimore show about 2 hours after doors opened. I wish i could have made it, I saw Destruction last year and they fuckin killed...and it would have been cool to see Into Eternity for the 6th time...7th time....something like tha.
I heard Sadus was on the bill too...anybody catch them at all? I'm sure they probably did a good show too.

I found out about the Baltimore show about 2 hours after doors opened. I wish i could have made it, I saw Destruction last year and they fuckin killed...and it would have been cool to see Into Eternity for the 6th time...7th time....something like tha.
I heard Sadus was on the bill too...anybody catch them at all? I'm sure they probably did a good show too.

Some dates Sadus was switched with Municipal Waste. Or was that Hirax with Municipal and IE with Sadus?