Kreator / Destruction tour...RULING!

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
For those who havent seen this tour yet (last night was the 5th show) Actually Sunday nights show in Pougheepsie, NY got cancelled when the bands were told they had to play a new tiny room at "The Chance". When they realized this room was only large enough for a small acoustic type set up, they had to cancel the show. (Mille will post a comment / full explanation/ appology to the fans on the official KREATOR website when he gets a chance)
Anyway,
here's the sets that they have been playing:
DESTRUCTION:
Curse the Gods
Bullets From Hell
Invincible Force
Thrash Till Death
Eternal Ban
Mad Butcher
The Butcher Strikes Back
Tears of Blood
Life Without Sense
Invincible Force
Total Desaster

KREATOR:
Violent Revolution
Reconquering the Throne
All of the Same Blood
Servant in Heaven...King in Hell!
Pleasure to Kill
Riot of Violence (Ventor on vocals of course!)
Phobia
Renewal
Terrible Certainty
Extreme Aggressions
Betrayer
People of the Lie
Flag of Hate
Tormentor

BOTH bands sound FANTASTIC!
Don't miss this tour!

Id like to see Kreator do Replicas Of Life and When The Sun Burns Red, other than that, sounds like an awesome night :headbang:

That sucks about The Chance. Ive been there twice and that place is small enough. I could only imagine what kind of hole they tried to stuff them into.

Im in Vegas now and can friggin wait! Kreator is playing here Oct 3 or 4th.

Yeah,
When the Sun Burns Red would have ruled! MUCH better than People of the Lie. I wish they had played World Beyond too. Atleast we heard "Sun Burns" on the Coma tour.
For me its missing more TERRIBLE CERTAINTY tunes! That album RULES! I also would rather have heard Some Pain Will Last over the title track for Extreme. Oh well, they still kicked ass, therefore I am going to Philly for the last night of the tour!

Great setlist, the set here in Brazil was almost the same, but Destruction finished with Invincible Force and the second song was the great NAILED TO THE CROSS!!!
Kreator played here, Black Sunrise too, but anyways, it was a KICKASS concert, especially Kreator ;) but Of course, Destruction Ruled, and yes, When The Sun Burns red would have ruled much more than People Of The Lie, ah, and Kreator played TERROR ZONE too, was amazing
headbob.gif

During the tour, do they swap headlining from show to show? Man, I want Kreator and System Decay!!!

I'll get them in SF, Sacramento, and hopefully Dallas if the cards are right.

No Kreator headlines at around 70 min and Destruction goes on right before the at 60 minutes. There was no "system decay" here. They are touring with December (was in and out of the club not paying attention while they were on) and Cephalic Carnage (who sucked major cock)

oh my lord, to say cephalic carnage sucks live is like saying Arizona isn't hot during the summer. I can understand if you were focused on seeing the two old thrash bands but please, put down the alcohol if that is what caused that rediculous comment..:rolleyes:

They'll be here in the Bay Area on a Sunday night Sept. 29, thats a rough night for me to go out, why not a Friday or Saturday, oh well.......................................................................................

Sorry freakysean, as I only had 2 drinks all night because I was filming. It's just that I absolutely DESPISE bands that have a "singer" and I use the term loosely who just simply growls, grunts and barks into his mic with no distinguishable lyrics whatsoever. What a desecration of "Jesus Saves" too. It was actually entertaining because it was so laughable.
The music was decent but that band needs a vocalist.
Deadly Embrace you'll want to make an exception for this show.
I'm driving 5 or 6 hours to Philly for the last night of the tour it was so good.