anyone speak mOOOOOOOOOOtw?

hrrrmph.

i'm 4'9". toby can not fit into a boston phoenix box like i can. :(

outside-box.jpg

one of those but it says "boston phoenix" on it, and it's a little bigger.

anyway, yeah. :(

this is amazing.

i'm proud to have been able to contribute a worthwhile and thoroughly poignant question to the mix.

the only thing: "waste" of time on the internerd? i think not. this board is a wide open e-canvas awaiting the creative whims of a small but idiotic group of agreeable persons. the end product is nothing short of art. i'd put a picture frame around my monitor, but that would mean i'd have to find another place for my Duck Dogers of the 24th and a half century figurine.

also, you guys MUST see sealab. SAYIN, DOPPELGANGERS.

chupe666 said:
the only thing: "waste" of time on the internerd? i think not. this board is a wide open e-canvas awaiting the creative whims of a small but idiotic group of agreeable persons. the end product is nothing short of art.

This is of course true, but much of the beauty of this internerd art is due to the time-wasting properties of said creativity. Hence I feel to the uninitiated interview reader I should ease them in gently by pointing out the most apparent beauty of this art form :Smug: If they delve further (by lurking like me) they can then become familiar with the subtelties :dopey:

:erk:

Russell said:
This is of course true, but much of the beauty of this internerd art is due to the time-wasting properties of said creativity. Hence I feel to the uninitiated interview reader I should ease them in gently by pointing out the most apparent beauty of this art form :Smug: If they delve further (by lurking like me) they can then become familiar with the subtelties
actually, russell, i loved the interview. a damn good job of weaving in some of the inane beauty of the board, especially with the comment on watches. more interviews should be done in this fashion, i say. people take themselves too seriously.

FuSoYa said:
I like how I misunderstood the question about watches, and it makes me look like a smart-ass, whereas it was actually just because I'm dumb. :(

ah, I thought the watch part was excellent! how did you misunderstand? "no fewer than 8" hhehehehe

also:

watches.jpg

seriously, excellent interview.

yeah, fusoya's watch answer totally came across good. it explained the origin of the fascination with it on the board. plus, the no less than 8 answer was amazing. not to mention josh's now-classic picture.