Anyone up for a mixing challenge? Rock/Grunge

A few things would make this track sound MILES better other than just a mix.

Proper tracking/editing is definitely something I would say to review. Learn to crossfade your takes so there aren't all those sloppy/choppy transitions, and be more careful to not chop off any of the transients in the guitar tracks.

Also proper tuning. There are a few sections where tuning in the lead guitars are off by a small (but noticeable) amount.

I'm gonna edit these guitars and get them sounding a bit more smooth, pitch correct the leads, and post a mix tonight. DI's would also be much appreciated!

Hey guys, sorry for my absence! Been crazy hectic at work. I'm going to check all of these out and get back to everyone hopefully within the next few hours!

A few things would make this track sound MILES better other than just a mix.

Proper tracking/editing is definitely something I would say to review. Learn to crossfade your takes so there aren't all those sloppy/choppy transitions, and be more careful to not chop off any of the transients in the guitar tracks.

Also proper tuning. There are a few sections where tuning in the lead guitars are off by a small (but noticeable) amount.

I'm gonna edit these guitars and get them sounding a bit more smooth, pitch correct the leads, and post a mix tonight. DI's would also be much appreciated!

Hey man! Thanks for the input, I'll definitely keep all of that in mind!

As far as DI's I'll have to retrack everything, I am not sure when I'll have the time but I'll try to do it very soon!

Render midi to audio files. Just got a new comp and my old ssd platinum is not installing as should (old authorisation). So I only have tigger up and running.