Anyone want song New Songs?

I've heard there maybe a problem with "Nobody Knows Anything" if you have real player it may work for you. . I'm going to transfer it to mp3 format and upload it again.... sorry about that peace

I know you guys are just die-hard Anthrax fans and want to hear
their new stuff, but Charlie asked the fans not the download the songs before the album comes out.I figure we should respect his wishes.We owe them that much at least,right?

I don't think there is anything wrong with downloading these songs as long as you still buy the record. With I wish everyone to do.
Peace
PS "NoBody Knows Anything" is in Real Player format. So all you need is Real Player One. . .which you can download for free... ROCK ON !!!!!

PSS "Yeah everyone loves money" read between the lines

Originally posted by Last Stand
their new stuff, but Charlie asked the fans not the download the songs before the album comes out.I figure we should respect his wishes.We owe them that much at least,right?

he's the drummer , not God!!!
we buy it anyway!!!!!

Originally posted by Last Stand

didn't he say not to download "the album".? by this he implies do not download the whole album if it means you're not gonna buy the real thing.
it makes no difference to the guys if i enjoy the songs now because i will 100% be buying it on the first day of release...

Thank you sooooo much xxslick66xx!!! I fucking love what I've heard so far and can't wait till March!!! I'm buying at least 5 copies so that all my cheap ass friends have some real fucking music to listen to:headbang: :headbang: