Anyone want to buy a really cheap Game Cube?

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
Black Game Cube
3 Black Controllers
1 Silver Wavebird wireless controller
Black Game Boy Advance player attached
16MB Memory Card
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Metal Gear Solid : The Twin Snakes
Star Wars : Rogue Leader
Zelda Collectors Edition (has Zelda 1 and 2 for NES, and Ocarina of time and Majora's Mask for N64 on the 1 disk)

Everything's in great shape, asking $150 or better offer.

Yea know, I'd buy it, but the shipping would kill me... I'd probably offer $100 and then pay for the shipping as well. Shipping would probably be a good $40-$50. We'll see what this week's paycheck comes to. I need some spending money for San Fran.

AnvilSnake said:
Yea know, I'd buy it, but the shipping would kill me... I'd probably offer $100 and then pay for the shipping as well. Shipping would probably be a good $40-$50. We'll see what this week's paycheck comes to. I need some spending money for San Fran.

-cisco. You'd right get your ass kicked saying "San Fran" here.

what about Frisco? XD

ihaveadreamcast.jpg

Kvlt Wench said:
-cisco. You'd right get your ass kicked saying "San Fran" here.

“So, San Francisco! [singing] San Francisco, San Francisco... Not 'San Fran,' no, apparently not! I didn’t know that, I would've said 'San Fran,' but you'd go, 'No, we don't like "San Fran," fuck it!' Or what's the other one you don't like? Oh, 'Frisco'! You don’t like that either. [audience hisses] And you're a city of snakes, I see! Hssssss! Everyone goes to a gig with a snake in their bag. Hssssss! No other cities have snakes as much as you. I've been to New York, no fucking snakes; Paris, no snakes; London, no snakes. San Francisco, full of fucking snakes! Hssssss! We did that at school! So you just call it [rolling eyes] 'The City.' Oh, right, 'The City.'” ~ Eddie Izzard