anyone want to buy some rare metal/rock shirts?

Doing good as well. ;) Hey, by chance, does the model comes with the shirts?:D

I kid, I kid. Seriously tho, I'm kind of done with metal T-shirts in favor of shirts that seem to offend people with no sense of humor. :devil:

Been meaning to stock up on band tees of bands I actually enjoy, since my collection of band tees consists of Lamb of God, Machine Head and their ilk. Blech.

If I had any money I'd be all over that Atheist t-shirt. Cheers for the heads up, I may have to try and buy a couple of these.

Doing good as well. ;) Hey, by chance, does the model comes with the shirts?:D

I kid, I kid. Seriously tho, I'm kind of done with metal T-shirts in favor of shirts that seem to offend people with no sense of humor. :devil:

haha i knew you'd heckle me lol btw,offending people = Atheist shirt

Been meaning to stock up on band tees of bands I actually enjoy, since my collection of band tees consists of Lamb of God, Machine Head and their ilk. Blech.

If I had any money I'd be all over that Atheist t-shirt. Cheers for the heads up, I may have to try and buy a couple of these.

haha yeah, i have a few more to list too. the Atheist shirt still doesnt have any bids so you might be able to get it pretty cheap:) of course, i hope it doesnt go cheap. lmao

Öwen;9409504 said:

haha awesome.

I still have one of my Morbid Angel Formulas tour long sleeves (when they came out to NYC with Napalm and Skinlab, back in the day) - still wear that fucker, and take EXTRA good care of it, so I can be metal till tI die.

Good luck with the sales :)

im listing some more longsleeve shirts today: deicide, amorphis, at the gates.... and the morbid angel jacket too.

I still have one of my Morbid Angel Formulas tour long sleeves (when they came out to NYC with Napalm and Skinlab, back in the day) - still wear that fucker, and take EXTRA good care of it, so I can be metal till tI die.

Good luck with the sales :)

nice!!! yeah, i have a lot of old metal shirts, and im the same way about them. thank you:)

Btw I totally love mars volta.
i liked de loused in the comatorium, but i feel like im missing something here. lol

Any chance of old Gorguts merch?
i dont think i have any, but i can check with my man and see if he has any he's willing to part with.