Anyone who wants a copy of my CD....

FrostGiant

Mr. Pibb > Dr. Pepper
Apr 12, 2002
Bay Area, WI
nathanholly.com
Excellent people of the ND forum,

If anyone wants a copy of my latest cd either PM or email me your address (nathan@vsplanet.com) and I'll send one out to you free of charge. If you want to hear some of it go to http://www.nathanholly.com/. In two weeks all of it will be available on my mp3 sites, but the acoustic mixes won't. You can only get those on the cd. So if you want one let me know.

Thank you.

For anyone who gave me an address, going to the post office tomorrow. If anyone else wants one feel free to give me an address. Also anyone outside of the US, I will ship one to you free as well.

No problem. Anyone else who might still want one, the offers still on the table. And for those who have one and are wondering about that poem on the inside. I wrote that one day at work while writing lyrics (that's when I write lyrics, at work). I was having a hard time organizing what I was writing about so I wrote that poem. It's from the Sleeper's point of view. The album's written from the dreamer's point of view. I wasn't going to include that but I didn't know what else to put there.

Hey Nathan..got mine thuesday..haven't had the time to listen to it yet..I did however read the lyrics..and the poem...simply beautiful!..I have a few questions about it,if that's ok? ..I'll let you know as soon as I got some time....Thank you so much for sending it to me! :)

Got mine last week. Gave it a few listens, and I must say, this is not what I was expecting (which is a good thing) I was expecting some metal, but this was some decent acoustic music. Somewhere between Antimatter and Opeth's acoustic stuff. Your voice is cool, but sometimes I think needs to back off. and the guitars are good. overall it needs some drums or percussion in there to change things up a bit. Good ideas, cool voice, just at times a little too much of the same, and sometimes a bit too Opeth. Thank you for sending your cd man. I appreciate you taking the time to send it, and for free no less! Keep it up man!

I agree about the percussion, but I didn't have a drummer available and I didn't want to put a drum machine on this one hence, no drums. Thanks for the comments. They are greatly appreciated.