Recent music info about me (if you care.)

FrostGiant

Mr. Pibb > Dr. Pepper
Apr 12, 2002
Bay Area, WI
nathanholly.com
Not sure who cares, but I'm going to tell you anyway. I recently figured out the concept to my next album (while listening to Nevermore). But it's an acoustic album I've been working on for some time and I recently realized I needed a female vocalist for a few parts. Well, I went to se my firiends cover band tonite and accidentally found a fantastic vocalist that's willing to work with me. I just thought I'd post this, partly cuz I'm drunk and partly cuz somebody might care.

Also, if you don't have my cd and want one, PM or email me your address and I'll send one out to you. I did this about a year ago but there's new people so I figured I'd offer it again. My website is www.nathanholly.com if you want to check out some of my tunes.

I kept the addresses of everyone I gave The Suffering to and plan to send out this one to those addresses as well. But don't hold your breath. I'm looking to maybe have it done by the end of summer. I've still got a bunch of lyrics to write among other things.