New song by me if you care...

Yeah, it's a little less sucky than the others. I'm just kind of glad that my vocals are finally finding themselves even if they're out of tune at times. At least now I'll have a place to start.

FrostGiant said:
Tiamat's cool. I only own Judas Christ though. Same with Kataonia, only got LFDGD. Tnx for the comments.
WHAT? you gotta get Wildhoney. that's really the only Tiamat you need. and for Katatonia, you really need some early stuff- Brave Murder Day and Dance of December Souls. i'll go listen to your tracks tonight, tho, as i haven't yet.

Dude, there's so many cds I don't own that I need. A lot of times I just buy what's in the Exclusive Company, and that's usually the newer albums. Example: the only theGathering Cd I own is If..then..Else. I was all ready to go on a cd shopping spree about the time I became semi-retired so now I can't. It really blows.

BTW, are there any jobs anywhere? :) Really though, there is nothing around here and I'm glad to be working part time. I may have to relocate. Oh well. At least I can still get drunk. UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!!!!