Anything I should do to improve this mix?

Toms are far too quiet, the kick is monstrously loud. I can barely hear the guitars. If they are even in there. Defintely make the guitars much louder. The snare is just upsetting, that snare roll needs different velocities, it sounds faker than Dolly Parton's tits.

Toms are far too quiet, the kick is monstrously loud. I can barely hear the guitars. If they are even in there. Defintely make the guitars much louder. The snare is just upsetting, that snare roll needs different velocities, it sounds faker than Dolly Parton's tits.

Yeah I do agree about raising guitars and the toms, But the kick sounds perfectly fine on my monitors?

Here are the guitar raised and the toms too, and also I tried making the snare more realistic.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/57961645/Mastering Stage 2.5.mp3

First off, it's hard to go off a 9 second clip. Those drums are HORRIBLY robotic, it sounds like only 1 sample is being triggered and I know those chango samples have at least a few different hits. The kick is way too clicky in the 2-4khz region, very ear-fatiguing. The cymbals sound very, very fake, almost like an e-kit. The toms don't really have much tone at all. The guitars sound okay, but there's no bass track behind them to fill out the low-end.

First off, it's hard to go off a 9 second clip. Those drums are HORRIBLY robotic, it sounds like only 1 sample is being triggered and I know those chango samples have at least a few different hits. The kick is way too clicky in the 2-4khz region, very ear-fatiguing. The cymbals sound very, very fake, almost like an e-kit. The toms don't really have much tone at all. The guitars sound okay, but there's no bass track behind them to fill out the low-end.

Thanks for the reply and yeah I do agree that the drums do sound robotic. But there is a bass in there. I don't know if its just me but I hear alot of low end. And also I honestly like the way kick sounds.

update: Alright I added a tiny bit more low end to the bass, and tried to make the drums sound a little bit more realistic.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/57961645/Mastering Stage 2.mp3

U need to fix that snare, sounds like u have only one sample and it makes the machine gun effect when u do fast snare rolls.

Chango is not really my taste but i can say that maybe its way to much Reverb / Room on the snare. The cymbals are panned to the right a little to much making them soound so electronic and i think i had those cymbals before. they are pretty bad - Search for "Erkan's Cymbals" and download them, they sound really good and realistic :)

The snare is fine (Thats how the chango snare sounds - lots of room and reverb), I would strongly recommend mixing these chango samples you have used with SSD or something of the sort as the OH's and toms need attention. The guitars have no tone and are very muddy. If you listen to say Crown the Empire's Breaking Point (Very Chango) you will notice that the bass guitar is predominant (It's a very cool overdriven sound) - whereas I can't hear any overdriven bass tone in your mix over the fuzzy guitars. You will also notice (especially during breakdowns, drum fills esp. with toms) that the entire mix is overdriven (Probably using Eddie Kramer master tape or decapitator ect.) - wich also reduces the plastic qualities these samples have - it's also a VERY cool effect. Good job so far - it's on the right track - just AB your mix with a chango mix.