What do you guys think about this mix?

I've only just starting getting into the whole production/mixing thing myself so feel free to just ignore what i have to say (which isn't much)
Overall it sounds pretty good man :)

The kick is a little too clicky for me, but if that's the sound your going for then nice work.. (perhaps a little boost in the low end ??).
Also I'm guessing they're programmed drums?? Try messing around with the velocities and timings to make it sound a little more natural :)
Guitars have a nice strong mid, but sound a little muddy in the mix, and could use a little more clarity (i could be completely wrong by this, ears are not the best and speakers are pretty bad :\)
There's also this weird resonance/phase issue during the 3:15 breakdown, possibly the guitars fell a little out of tune or something, im not too sure...

keep it up man, can't wait to hear it with vocals :)

I've only just starting getting into the whole production/mixing thing myself so feel free to just ignore what i have to say (which isn't much)
Overall it sounds pretty good man :)

The kick is a little too clicky for me, but if that's the sound your going for then nice work.. (perhaps a little boost in the low end ??).
Also I'm guessing they're programmed drums?? Try messing around with the velocities and timings to make it sound a little more natural :)
Guitars have a nice strong mid, but sound a little muddy in the mix, and could use a little more clarity (i could be completely wrong by this, ears are not the best and speakers are pretty bad :)
There's also this weird resonance/phase issue during the 3:15 breakdown, possibly the guitars fell a little out of tune or something, im not too sure...

keep it up man, can't wait to hear it with vocals :)

Thanks man, good advice. Should be recording vocals for it tomorrow actually :)