Anything like Karaboudjan in the future?

Pure Absurd

khaos gauge
Feb 27, 2002
TX
Visit site
I've seen Dan saying that he has "so many other projects to realize". http://www.swano.com/ has no information in "Music" section. Is there (or going to be) any place in these projects for Karaboudjan-like stuff?

Long time Pan-Thy-Monium fan, and after hearing Sbrodj I am really hungry for more!! Any hope?

I think Dan is tired of making metal albums. He's more into the soppy pop stuff now. You'll never know though....
He might surprise us! :).....

I remember reading that Dan was going to make a full-length Karaboudjan album for Relapse. I sure hope he does! Sbrodj is one of my top Swano releases. I totally understand that Dan will take a rest after working so hard on Bloodbath and NG, but I hope he write a followup!

Is there any other Karaboudjan stuff that's been written but not released? I remember reading that Dag may put some stuff up in mp3 format.

F

Second sky is what i look foward to the most(even more so then nightingale :)....Ive always liked unicorn out of all of dans stuff. And the bassist from unicorn is gonna help out too? its gonna be great.

I think a new "Karaboudjan" is quite possible, even realistic.
The "Karaboudjan" i wrote about is a jamsession with Dan, Patrik Selsfors and myself. Once upon a time it was supposed to be part of a "Kara.." project. It´s not heavy at all, more like jazzrock.
I´ll put it up next month ( a bit, it´s 20 min long )

Gurgelguff: Sounds excellent. I sure hope you guys continue with Karaboudjan.

Jazzrock sounds great. I'd pay for a CDR of that 20 min. jam!!

So how is Sbrodj different from the Kara. you guys played? Sbrodj was heavy but not in the metal sense. It was mainly just the distortion on the bass guitar that gave it that feeling!

Different. The bass is slightly distorted in this jam but the guitar
is jazzy. The idea was to take some parts of this jam, loop it and add voices, turn it backwards of whatever.... but it didn´t happend. Selling a copy why not ? is there anybody else who wants it ?