Anything new happening,Emi?

hello, well as you probably know, nobody does anything during the hot summer in italy... and we don't want to breach this tradition :)
we are lazy bastards, and we'll enjoy the "Dolce Vita" until September, going to the beach, sleeping all the time and eating a lot of good italian food...

Emi said:
hello, well as you probably know, nobody does anything during the hot summer in italy... and we don't want to breach this tradition :)
we are lazy bastards, and we'll enjoy the "Dolce Vita" until September, going to the beach, sleeping all the time and eating a lot of good italian food...

Well then, I guess that's where I'll be relocating to in a few years...

Emi said:

And in the same time, somewhere in the north of France, five unlucky guys stay twelve hours a day recording their album in a cold, moisty, dark studio...

Anyway, if I was in Italy, I'd stay all day long in the capuccini catacombs of Palermo... :D

awww Emi :Spin: wiggle your toes in the sand for me

Elwrm said:
And in the same time, somewhere in the north of France, five unlucky guys stay twelve hours a day recording their album in a cold, moisty, dark studio...

Anyway, if I was in Italy, I'd stay all day long in the capuccini catacombs of Palermo... :D

awww :wave:

Elwrm said:

my sympathies as three guys in northern ireland bite thier nails and go even greyer waiting for things to fall into place, mental breakdown here I come :Spin:

if I was in italy I'd be face down in a big plate of yum yums with a bottle of red in each hand... in a cave because heat sucks