Aphex Twin

Indeed i am my friend.May i also add Atomsmasher,Curse Of The Golden Vampire,Atari Teenage Riot,Techno Animal,Tribes Of Neurot,Malformed Earthborn,Scorn,Bill Laswell,Ogre,2nd Gen,Steroid Maximus.

Fry Your Brain.Digital Hardcore.

Oh Yes, I absolutely like Aphex Twin! I'm definately into electronica as well as all-things-metal :p

Rotterdam Terror Corps, Techno Bass Crew, The Crystal Method, Daft Punk, Joy Electric, Mouse on Mars, Squarepusher, Kraftwerk, Anything Box, Candyflip, Boom Boom Satellites, Cybershadow, Norway, the Castlevania tracks, Paul Oakenfold ...

Electronica and all it's various subgenres comprises the second largest genre of my music collection actually :D I'm glad to see others here who appreciate it as well!

~Sh0k~

I used to be into a little electronic stuff in the past, but I've grown tired of it. I was really into hip hop and then started getting into trip hop/downbeat and house stuff like Cassius & Daft Punk. I listened to that shit for around a half year or something and then I got bored with it.
Now one of the things I dislike most is if the music sound synthetic.
I have the "Windowlicker" 12" by Aphex Twin and I only played it once, if anyone should be interested in buying/trading it...?
Kraftwerk is great though and I have 5 of their LP's + 2 12"'es! Although they sound overly synthetic their music somehow has a quality that still makes it good, whereas the electronic shit from the 90's just got boring quickly.

I wouldn't excactly call Aphex Twin house. I don't know what to call Aphex Twin, but house is more stuff like the first Cassius album (haven't heard the new one) & the first Daft Punk (The stuff I've heard from the newest sucked major ass except one song that was okay).

I only have one Aphex Twin album, which is ...I Care Because You Do. I got it after seeing the Ventolin video, and thought I'd be getting something more like NIN. So I was surprised by the album, but I definitely like it. Actually, I might put it on tonight... :D

aphex twin fuckin rules, been into his stuff for about 12 years .. got about 10 cds, need more though!!! ..

also, squarepusher is godlike, red snapper rule (you are the first person i have known to mention them), and i also love some of the darker ambient stuff, such as radio massacre international, orb, future sound of london, etc etc, am massive into electronica of that ilk ..

may i recommend you check out my dark ambient project eye of phetkanha - .. http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/289/eye_of_phetkanha.html
it varies from chilled to harsh as fuck .. if you want harsh then listen to "ahriman..." a lot of it is very hypnotic, but all pretty dark and strange .. give all the songs a listen .. something for everyone who is into this sorta thing ..

and that ahriman track has just been used on the soundtrack to a slasher/horror film, which you can win the DVD of here -
http://www.rawnervepromotions.co.uk/competition.htm

there ya go, thats a nice little ramble for ya!