Metal music videos

The only two good videoes that come to mind is Type O Negative's "Black no. 1" and Destiny's Child "Bootylicious"! We've discussed this before and as I said then, I think most videoes are either kind of useless or gets boring after a while. Instead of just repeating myself here's a link to that discussion: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43435&highlight=videoes
I don't think Dimmu Borgir's "Mourning palace" is particularly good. It's just the band playing live at some concerts and shit like that. The image quality is also pretty poor. When I was a metal head some years ago I really liked Satyricon's "Mother north", but now it just seems a little corny to me.

Pantera's I'm Broken video is awesome. No bullshit. Just sticking with basics by having them playing and going ballistic headbanging in a room.

My Favorite Metal Videos...

Arch Enemy - Ravenous
Metallica - One
Megadeth - Wake Up Dead
Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears
Cradle of Filth - Her Ghost In The Fog
Children of Bodom - Dead Night Warrior
Children of Bodom - Downfall
Children of Bodom - Every Time I Die
Morbid Angel - God of Emptiness
Immortal - Blashyrkh (Mighty Ravendark)
Immortal - Grim and Frostbitten Kingdoms
Emperor - The Loss and Curse of Reverance
Dimmu Borgir - The Mourning Palace
Satyricon - Mother North
Nevermore - Next In Line
Carcass - Heartwork
Cannibal Corpse - Devoured By Vermin
Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone

Immortal - Blashyrkh (mighty ravendark)

two very cheesy, but still awesome videos.

The Crown - Angels Die
Arch Enemy - The Immortal

because its always great to see guys named Johan scream. Anyone seen an Amon Amarth video?

Originally posted by sentience_withers
Immortal - Blashyrkh (mighty ravendark)

two very cheesy, but still awesome videos.

Lol...yeah.. Immortal's videos are cheesy as hell...same with their albums covers if you ask me....but the music is great..