The Ultimate Metal Videos Website

angry_again_666

Metal Head
Sep 9, 2006
In the uk home of donnington
Hi guys i'm new here only signed up a few minutes ago. I'm here to talk about an ultimate metal videos website, i need you guys in this forum to help me build this site. I'm sick of searching the internet and not finding any websites with free downloads of all my favourite metal bands. That is why i want you guys help to me create this website which will offer free video downloads of
loads of metal bands. I'm not just looking for people to help me design it and build it but i need people who can surply us with these metal videos. We our looking for videos of all types of metal old skool, thrash and black metal if it's got metal in it we won't it, doesn't matter if they our music videos, live proforences or bootlegs we won't it.

So if you would like to help then please add me on msn
"Angry_again_666@hotmail.co.uk" and let me know that you would like to help, for all them people who adds me there will be a meeting on the 10th
of septmember 2006 ("15:00" UK TIME) and also anthor two hours later at
("17:00" UK TIME) for any americans who may wish to help and won't be awake in time for the first meeting. thank you so much for taking the time to read this and i hope we can make this ultimate metal videos website a
reality. At the end of the day this is for your enjoyment.

angry_again_666 said:
Hi guys i'm new here only signed up a few minutes ago. I'm here to talk about an ultimate metal videos website, i need you guys in this forum to help me build this site. I'm sick of searching the internet and not finding any websites with free downloads of all my favourite metal bands. That is why i want you guys help to me create this website which will offer free video downloads of
loads of metal bands. I'm not just looking for people to help me design it and build it but i need people who can surply us with these metal videos. We our looking for videos of all types of metal old skool, thrash and black metal if it's got metal in it we won't it, doesn't matter if they our music videos, live proforences or bootlegs we won't it.

So if you would like to help then please add me on msn
"Angry_again_666@hotmail.co.uk" and let me know that you would like to help, for all them people who adds me there will be a meeting on the 10th
of septmember 2006 ("15:00" UK TIME) and also anthor two hours later at
("17:00" UK TIME) for any americans who may wish to help and won't be awake in time for the first meeting. thank you so much for taking the time to read this and i hope we can make this ultimate metal videos website a
reality. At the end of the day this is for your enjoyment.
what

Hanger 18 said:
But then if you download 100 music videos itll take up alot of memory on your comp.

The idea would be to store them on removeable storage such as CD-R
or DVD-R. The videos would only be like 40MG each so 100, 40MG videos would only be 4GIG and could put that onto one DVD-R with about 600MG spare.