Funny moments in metal videos

Oh, there are plenty.

early Twisted Sister videos are all hilarious...

Kreator's Violent Revolution video is pretty funny.

Videos from bands like Immortal and Dissection are hilarious because they try too damn hard....

This next one isn't really funny, but in Megadeth's "Peace Sells" video in the middle of the song, it focuses on some kid watching the music video and his father walks in:

"WHAT IS this garbage you're watching?! I want to watch the news!" *changes channel*

*kid grabs the remote and changes it back* "THIS IS THE NEWS!"

Fucking classic.

@IAmEternal

No, just that one. The others are too damn artistic and the songs themselves blow so bad that it ruins anything interesting the videos could have mustered up.

Tool's music goes perfectly with their videos.

Only metal video I can remember watching was Sonata Arctica - Wolf & Raven. Bahaha.

Wolf and Raven is a cool song, but as is the case with lots of other funny metal videos, they seem to be trying a little to hard. Their vocalist makes all of these overly dramatic facial expressions while singing.

Another funny video is "The Sign" by the goth metal group Orphanage (its on the nuclear blast page in the video clips section, by the way). Again, very cheesy.

Generation_Speedkill said:
Wolf and Raven is a cool song, but as is the case with lots of other funny metal videos, they seem to be trying a little to hard. Their vocalist makes all of these overly dramatic facial expressions while singing.

Agreed, it's a good song. Tony Kakko just looks motherfucking hilarious. He reminds me of Jesus.

Tony Kakko just looks motherfucking hilarious. He reminds me of Jesus.
bio_tony.jpg

...in one of his holier poses. :headbang: He also looks somewhat similar to the lead singer of Nickelback.