Metal music videos

Ender Rises

Wass sappening?
Generally suck.
Please post your opinions of various videos you have seen and which ones rate as your favorites and least favorites, with reasons.
And please, no bitching about how bad Headbanger's Ball sucks.
I enjoy the videos for
Cryptopsy -- The Pestilence that Walketh in Darkness
Damageplan -- Breathing New Life and Save Me
Black Label Society -- Suicide Messiah is a pretty good video, as is Stillborn. In This River and Fire It Up fucking suck.
Arch Enemy -- I love We Will Rise, although it has it's cheesy moments
Dragonforce -- Through the Fire and Flames
A few others, I'm too lazy to think of any more.

The video for Strapping Young Lad - Love? is pretty funny if you're an Evil Dead (the movie) fan.

The only recent'ish metal video I can think of that I thought was pretty nice is Madder Mortem - My Name Is Silence. It's not very special, but just not bad (which for a metal video is actually kind of special).

Yeah it does.

It would be like starting a thread about b horror movies on the sc-fi channel.

CAIRATH said:
The video for Strapping Young Lad - Love? is pretty funny if you're an Evil Dead (the movie) fan.

The only recent'ish metal video I can think of that I thought was pretty nice is Madder Mortem - My Name Is Silence. It's not very special, but just not bad (which for a metal video is actually kind of special).

gah! I didn't know they made a video for that song

*searching*

EDIT: That was a pretty badass video

I agree they usually are pretty crappy. Often it is just the band playing in some dark setting like a factory or a dark room. Or it's them playing live and we see a bunch of sweaty guys in the pit. Not too great.

cradle of filth's videos are pretty cool. the videos have more than just the band playing the song. it also has a story line because every CoF song is a story.

personally, i dont care how metal videos are made. even if its the band playing the song i dont care. i just want more metal music videos to be aired on TV than the amount that played right now so people can have an understand of what metal is other than just guessing that metal is random crap where people make loud noises with their instruments and screaming

i hope so because he would not be someone with a love for metal. that is definately isolating yourself to one band per genre