Eos

The Entwined
Nov 23, 2001
Switzerland / Croatia
www.metalpics.ch
Proudly presenting 78 new Apocalyptica pics from Switzerland! :headbang:
You can see them at http://www.metalpics.ch
03019_16agr.jpg

i heard some songs form the new one. they should stick to cellos only. the guitars are really boring and pointless. the metallica cover thing is still the best i've heard from them.

sol83 said:
i heard some songs form the new one. they should stick to cellos only. the guitars are really boring and pointless. the metallica cover thing is still the best i've heard from them.

As far as I know there are no guitars there.. only the Cellos and the drums done by Lombardo :)

Eos said:
I just ask the guys from the label or from the venues ;)

You dont have a magazine as "a backup", and they really give you those passes.... whoow, do you send some sexy pics of you with your request or something like that?

*reminder: try that out Nina*

Nina said:
You dont have a magazine as "a backup", and they really give you those passes.... whoow, do you send some sexy pics of you with your request or something like that?

*reminder: try that out Nina*
I just give them the link to my site www.metalpics.ch
In Switzerland they're not many people interested into taking pics so it's not a big problem to get a photopass :)

Just came across this band a few months ago...quite an interesting, Cello's orchestrating metal music.....but what I didn't like was all these Metalica sogns...I think they are much better than them...and the quality of a cello is the same..I think they should have known from the beginning that they were too good to cover metalica songs...sigh. Anyway..I look forward to seeing them in less than a week now, but I hope they forget about all those metalica covers and play something that really kicks ass! :Smokin:

Thats true, but I dont understand, why a band...who can play an instrument such as a Cello to such a great artist degree...would first of all...cover songs...and second of all cover metalica songs..Makes no sense..Im glad they cut that shit out. I've heard their new stuff...and Im very satisfied...;-) with out the Metalica lol

XxSheIsTheDarkxX said:
Thats true, but I dont understand, why a band...who can play an instrument such as a Cello to such a great artist degree...would first of all...cover songs...and second of all cover metalica songs..Makes no sense..Im glad they cut that shit out. I've heard their new stuff...and Im very satisfied...;-) with out the Metalica lol

well i saw them once and i must admit that Master of Puppets and Refuse/Resist are fun! but i dont want to hear it day in day out. but those ones were really good.

Dying_Swan said:
Original????????? Covering metallica in one way or another is not original...

COME ON!! you know that was a very harsh comment. those covers are the most original metallica covers ever! they do it great on cellos. and it's something no one has ever done, thats why it's very original. and also, of course, they have their own songs.