Appreciate....

oh... oh and who could forget MONKEY MAGIC :worship:

you folks must find the best episodes of these shows and post them here, if you don't Manowar will come and smite you good

Last edited by a moderator:
The original TNMT cartoon was pretty cheap and nasty and only there to sell toys.
You should read the original comics -very dark and brutal.

As for He-Man.
Dated so so badly.
Same with Bravestar (if anyone remembers that).

Never as good as when you were as a kid.

But Monkey Magic still rocks and shall always rock! :headbang:

Though I am interested in seeing the newer Japanese series that has been made. Based upon the one that mist of us grew up watching.

Timely thread young Watto! I've been gradually downloading all the old TMNT episodes and didn't realise just how many there were. I've just finished getting season 4 and it's totalling just over 100 episodes and approximately 30Gb so far. Totally worth it though... can't beat spending a whole night sitting in bed with pretzels, pringles and Tooheys Old and watching Turtles non-stop.

Lmao "We're really hip!"

I've got a mates copy of all of the seasons of the original Xmen series with me atm.
Yeah that was a damn good series, I didn't like how it started though the first episode the X-men had already been together for yonks & there was already sentinals after them

Timely thread young Watto! I've been gradually downloading all the old TMNT episodes and didn't realise just how many there were. I've just finished getting season 4 and it's totalling just over 100 episodes and approximately 30Gb so far. Totally worth it though... can't beat spending a whole night sitting in bed with pretzels, pringles and Tooheys Old and watching Turtles non-stop.

You win Ferret:worship: