April 1st in Aschaffenburg/Germany??

ich bin besser

Guy with no opinion
Aug 10, 2002
Germany
Please tell me this isn't true... With Jadis? On a weekend? With no other German tour dates?

And I'm not there. I already paid for a weekend with friends on the North Sea. But I mean, Jadis and Enchant?? Two very cool live bands? AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Can you guys confirm this date? And will there be other tour dates around that time in Germany?

Hey Ich

First off cancel your plans and go North some other time brother :Smug: Just kidding man.

We don,t have any confirmed dates other than the Headway Festival at this time! All I will say is that we are not just flying over fot that. :tickled:

We LOVED that venue! Where did you see that we are there ?

Now that the cat is creeping out of the bag..............We may know sometime next week for sure the other dates!

More soon!

NP : Jadis : In Isolation

ich bin besser said:
Please tell me this isn't true... With Jadis? On a weekend? With no other German tour dates?

And I'm not there. I already paid for a weekend with friends on the North Sea. But I mean, Jadis and Enchant?? Two very cool live bands? AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Can you guys confirm this date? And will there be other tour dates around that time in Germany?

Enchant RULED in Aschaffenburg last year....what a great gig that was....the Colos-Saal club is very cool and I know they will have great crowd there this year!!! All this tour talk is reminding me...I never got the tour diary up did I? Hmmm....I'll have to dig that out and see what I can do, LOL! If there is ANY chance you can get to one - or more - of these gigs, GO! You will be Enchanted beyond belief! :Spin:

The audience in Aschaffenburg has been fantastic every time I've been there. I love that place!
And I really hope to meet the guys after the show (in case I can cancel my trip without losing too much money, which seems to be the case)!

We love that place as well!

The crowd at that show was incredible!

Ich work it out man and bring a ton a people along. We wil see you there for sure after the show brother.

This one will be a good one!

Mare you need to be there again too! for sure!

NP : Prognosis ; Blink of and Eye us

Unfortunately, I'm all alone among my friends with my love for prog. But there will be hundreds of cheering fans like me, I promise!! :)

Woah!!!
Just bought my ticket for Oberhausen.

I still can't believe it! Will you guys be playing the same stuff as on the DVD? 2 1/2 hours?!

Can't wait til April, I've been waiting for this for ***11 years*** now!!!