Arch Enemy Live Apocalypse DVD

saboona

May 4, 2006
Alex, Egypt
Arch Enemy's DVD is out and stuff, i bet it'll kick ass.
any Arch Enemy fans out there?
how come there isnt an Arch enemy forum here?

I happened to think Doomsday Machine was fantastic. I just didn't like a lot of those effects on Angela's voice, but besides that, it was great.

They never did stop making great albums, they however did evolve a bit. But still great.

I really need to get the DVD. Their live shows are always the best.

I give the DVD a 2/5
Don't get me wrong, i love AE! but after seeing them about a dozen times live you start to get bored...
And i don't think the main show was the "best" setlist they could have picked. Not enough songs from the older era. And there is definitely more amateur footage they could have included in that DVD! [I.E. footage from the 1st L.A. show @ The Troubadour! i swear there were at least 2 people there recording that night!]

Since Wages Of Sin the music has become more and more basic and boring, such boring obvious and simple riffs, Daniel is not drumming to his abilities anymore, there's just nothing 'special' anymore, it's all just basic boring macho-metal.

Why post an Arch Enemy thread here? It's amazing how metal bands come in and out of favour. There's something about Katatonia's popularity that seems to draw fans of popular metal music.

As for the topic, no, I don't like Arch Enemey.

arch enemy's guitarists complement each other.
micheal amott was great in carcass too. he always has a kick ass guitarist with him