Arch Enemy......Voted Best Album Of 2003.....By Metal Maniacs

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
ARCH ENEMY's 'Anthems Of Rebellion' Voted 'Best Album Of 2003' by METAL MANIACS Readers

ARCH ENEMY's current album, "Anthems Of Rebellion", has been voted "Best Album of 2003" by the readers of U.S. metal magazine Metal Maniacs.

From BlabberMouth.Net_____________________________________________________________

Wow... there are so many better albums that came out in 2003...

Akercocke, Zyklon, Dark Lunacy, Edge of Sanity, Misery Index, The Haunted... etc...

I like AoR, but Wages is much better, IMO.

I think it is a good album. I do like them better then with the guy singer but live they need to step it up a bit. That is just my opinion. They are not very entertaining.

Arch Enemy sounded awesome tonight, could not have been tighter, they played mostly songs off of Wages and AOR. Alot of the Maiden fans were saying how they dug the music, but didn't like Angela's voice. Whatever, it's not for everyone. I was lucky enough to get a guitar pick from Mike Amott.

stefan86 said:
AoR is nothing special, and its definitely not the best album of 2003.
That goes to Lamb of God or Nevermore.
Well IMO.......You can't give it to Nevermore.......that album WAS NOT produced as well as it should have been, in fact their own hardcore fans say so.........And Lamb Of God is good......but ArchEnemy rule........The AE album is very well produced, and has out sold both those albums.....those are just the facts of it!

Deadly Embrace said:
Well IMO.......You can't give it to Nevermore.......that album WAS NOT produced as well as it should have been, in fact their own hardcore fans say so.........And Lamb Of God is good......but ArchEnemy rule........The AE album is very well produced, and has out sold both those albums.....those are just the facts of it!

Well DE, you are right about that... those are facts that can't be denied but I think he was speaking from HIS point of view...

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one to think Puppet Master was the best of 2003 ... but I can understand how EoR could be n. 1 for some people as it is fuckin' close to be mine!!

Is the production on Eor THAT bad? I don't think so...

hiddenlegions said:
Wages IS better, but it came out in 2002 ;)
Yes, that's why it wasn't included in my first line of albums that DID. :p

I agree, Lamb of God and Vital Remains are definitely two of the best albums out as well.

I would have said Iniquity, but that release was a compilation. Those bastards!!!!