Arch / Matheos

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
I must have missed this when the song was originally released last month.
I can not wait for this.

Arch sounds amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
there have been discussions on this on the PP forum for a long time. Hear that Belladonna is back in Anthrax as well?:fu:

I remember initial discussions regarding the disc finally coming out, but not that anything was leaked yet.

I am not sure Belladonna knows where he is these days........

So, did you check out the track?
I know you wouldn't give FW a chance most likely due to their popularity with the PP crowd, but give it a listen. Arch sounds amazing.

they just got announced as the headliner for Keep It True 2012.

WOW!
I am kind of surprised that Matheos would do their first show at Keep It True.
Nothing against KIT at all, as it is an AMAZING festival.

He just doesn't seem like that much of a "metal" guy.
Maybe Arch pushed for it.

Crazy.

STIFFY TIME!!!!!!

ARCH/MATHEOS — the new progressive rock band featuring FATES WARNING/OSI guitarist Jim Matheos and former FATES WARNING singer John Arch — has been confirmed for the Keep It True XV festival, set to take place April 27-28, 2012 ay Tauberfrankenhalle in Lauda-Königshofen, Germany. The group's setlist will include early FATES WARNING material performed live for the first time in Europe with Arch on vocals.

ARCH/MATHEOS' lineup for the Keep It True XV festival will be as follows:

John Arch (vocals)
Jim Matheos (guitar)
Frank Aresti (guitar)
Joey Vera (bass)
Bobby Jarzombek (drums)

Keep It True XV festival final billing:

* ARCH/MATHEOS (USA)
* PSYCHOTIC WALTZ (USA)
* ANVIL (CAN)
* NWOBHM ANNIVERSARY SHOW PART II (feat. ROXXCALIBUR and lots of original vocalists)
* SWORD (CAN)
* SLOUGH FEG (USA)
* TYTAN (UK)
* OZ (FIN/SWE)
* TENSION (USA)
* MYSTIC FORCE (USA)
* ADRAMELCH (ITA)
* OSTROGOTH (BEL)
* WITCH CROSS (DEN)
* MYSTIK (USA)
* SENTINEL BEAST (USA)
* PORTRAIT (SWE)
* FUELED BY FIRE (USA)
* DARK WIZARD (HOL)
* SAVAGE BLADE (CAN)
* VOLTURE (USA)

ARCH/MATHEOS's full-length debut, "Sympathetic Resonance", will be made available on September 13 via Metal Blade Records. The cover art for the CD was fashioned using an image created by light painting photographer Dennis Calvert, who has described light painting as "the ability to see in four dimensions, time traveling, and creating fantasy using only what we base all reality on, light."

Yeah, I agree. It's decent ,but certainly not their best.
Would still go to it in a heartbeat of course if it was feasible (IE - Local!)

oh...I agree....I would love to see these bands...

* NWOBHM ANNIVERSARY SHOW PART II (feat. ROXXCALIBUR and lots of original vocalists)
* SLOUGH FEG (USA)
* TYTAN (UK)
* OZ (FIN/SWE)
* ADRAMELCH (ITA)
* WITCH CROSS (DEN)
* PORTRAIT (SWE)
* VOLTURE (USA)

the rest would be cool but usually the line ups are crazier. I think because I have no interest in the headliners that it seems weaker to me.

I would go to this for the vendors/marketplace alone.

Heck, even in the old Milwaukee Metalfest days, the action was in the vendor area. Good bands were just gravy.

I really miss the marketplace at MM. I wish I could go back one last time to see what I passed over. From watching the FIT dvd's....the vendor area is amazing. I would go broke sooooo fast. It would be tough to pick and chose. The cool part is that it is in the main room so you wouldnt miss any bands.